The Great Work. Doing evangelism and building up a local church requires resources, time, and manpower, which is why we are prayerfully looking for people who desire to invest in and sponsor this great endeavor of winning souls to Christ in the city. That is why we are working toward a goal of $160,000, which will provide two-years worth of support for the missionary work and the establishment of Grace City LA for its public launch in spring 2020.
The approximate breakdown of what we would like to achieve is as follows:
Staff Sponsorship $44,000 per year
Facility and Supplies $30,000 per year
Media/Ads/Promotions $6,000 per year
The Fruits of Partnering
1. Your contributions will play a big role in those who come to saving faith through our outreach efforts in DTLA. Your investment will be credited as a major component of many new converts and mature disciples. To learn more about what you would be sponsoring, click here.
2. Your contributions will ensure that resources will be available at little to no cost for those in the church who are being taught and discipled in community groups, seminars, and discipleship groups.
3. Your contributions will be followed up with bi-yearly annual reports on the progress of Grace City LA and how your investment is being utilized in the church to produce spiritual dividends. If you desire, your name will be made known to our membership directory so people can pray for you, send you thank you cards, and other appreciations.
How to Partner
1. Click on the link below. You will be directed to Ambassador Network, which is a church planting organization that handles the contributions for this exclusive project. There is a one-time or monthly giving option, which you direct under the designation Multiplication Fund: Steve Cha
2. Mail check to Ambassador Network. Address is: 1 Civic Center Circle, Brea, CA 92821. Make check out to "Ambassador Network," with "Steve Cha" under Memo.
Note: All financial donations are 100% tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. No goods, services or benefit will be provided to a donor in exchange for any contribution. Ambassador Network (EIN 27-3339188) is a non-profit organization under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3).
Thank you for your consideration in this project. We pray that your investment into this Great Commission project will bear much fruit for God's kingdom work in Los Angeles.